Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jesus, Founder and Perfecter of Our Faith

 
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:1-2 ESV

"Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6 ESV

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Do not be led away by diverse and strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods which have not benefited those devoted to them." Hebrews 13:8-9 ESV

Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for those reading Your Word (The Bible) that it will touch and soften their hearts and give them hope in You.  I'm glad You never change that You are the same yesterday, today and forever.  I pray for my unsaved friends and family that they will come to know Jesus personally.  Thank You for all the blessings You have poured out on us.  I say these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

www.karenejklein.com




No comments:

Post a Comment