Monday, September 26, 2011

Forever

Tonight we went to a concert to hear a wonderful Christian singer named Laura Story.  She wrote a song called "Mighty to Save" and it is my all time favorite worship praise song.  When I hear this song I get teary eyed it is just so beautiful. Some of the words to Laura's song are, "Savior, He can move the mountain, my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save.  Forever, author of salvation.  He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave."
When you think about it "Forever, author of salvation. He rose and conquered the grave...."  Jesus is the author of salvation and many times people will try to change His message by re-writing it to suit themselves.  Nevertheless, Jesus is still forever the author of salvation.  Jesus says in the Bible, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life.  The only way to the Father is through me." John 14:6.

You can listen to Laura Story's music on UTube and Facebook. 

Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus, I am so grateful that You are forever the author of salvation!  For You truly are Mighty to Save and You have saved me.  I pray that You will use this blog to save others and bring joy into their lives.  I say these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

www.karenejklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment