Monday, September 5, 2011

Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1 NIV

"By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible." Hebrews 11:3 NIV

Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus,  I pray for everyone reading this from all over the world.  I pray that the Lord will give you the gift of faith.  I pray for strengthened faith.  I pray for those who are having financial troubles that You, Lord would provide.  I pray for those whose health is failing that You would heal and restore.  I pray for those unsaved that they would ask You to show them the truth, and in so doing they would choose Your gift of salvation.  I say these things in Jesus' name amen.

http://www.karenejklein.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment