Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 Cross

Matthew 5:43-45 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.  He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

John 16:33, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for all those families that lost loved ones on 9/11/2001.  Please give them peace, hope and healing.  I pray for all those widows, widowers and children who lost spouses and parents that day that you would provide for them and heal them. I pray for all those unsaved people that Your love would touch their hearts and that they would choose Jesus. Please heal our land Lord Jesus.  I say these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

www.karenejklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment