Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who is the Lord of Your Dance?



When I was a teenager in the high school group at my Christian church we used to sing praise songs. There was one song in particular that is called "Lord of the Dance" I don't know who wrote it, but it is in my "Here Comes the Son Maranatha Song Book".  The refrain or chours goes something like this:
"Dance then wherever you may be,
I am the Lord of the Dance said He,
And I'll lead you all
Wherever you may be,
And I'll lead you all
In the dance said He."
Who is the Lord of your dance?  Do you know Jesus?  He loves you and would love to lead you wherever you may be.
Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for my unsaved friends and family.  I pray for unsaved people all over the world.  Please soften their hearts Lord and reveal Yourself to them. I pray that this blog will be a blessing and will glorify You Lord Jesus. I say this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Blessings,
Karen EJ Klein

www.karenejklein.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment