Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Freedom


Ever run on the beach?  Do you love the cool wind on your face and in your hair?  I do.  Running on the beach  feels much like the freedom we have in Jesus.  When you come to Him with your sins, problems and fears He takes it all away. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16. 

"The wind blows wherever it pleases.  You hear its sound, but  you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going.  So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." John 3:8

My prayer for you:  Dear Lord Jesus, I lift up everyone who is reading this right  now.  I pray for all my unsaved friends and family.  I pray Lord that they will choose You. I pray that the powers of darkness would not have a hold on them and I bind that evil in Jesus' name and cast it out in Jesus' name.  I pray that You will give us wisdom and I also ask for Your favor Lord.  Please keep us all safe and healthy.  I say these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

Have a wonderful day!
Karen EJ Klein

www.karenejklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment