Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ever Feel Afraid?

Do you ever feel afraid like this cat who has just been told, "We're going to the Vet!".  We live in a world filled with fear, but we don't have to live with fear.  "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7.  As a Christian I am assured that no matter what happens in my life Jesus, my Lord is with me.  When panic and fear comes your way have faith.  Stay focused on God's promise.  He will give you His peace.

Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus I pray for anyone who has been tormented and chained by fear.  I bind that spirit of fear in Jesus' name and I say to that fear be gone and never come back for you do not have permission to come around me.  I pray that we will not depend on our feelings, but on You.  I pray for Your wisdom and favor and I pray that Your truth that comes from Your Word will prevail.  I submit my life completely to You dear Lord Jesus and thank You that You are with me always.  I say these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

www.karenejklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment