Thursday, September 20, 2012

God's Grace




I called this painting "Grace".  Since this is a painting of ballet dancers "Grace" would naturally be a fitting name.  Not for the reason you may think.  Yes, the ballet dancers are graceful, but more important is the Grace of God through Jesus because when I fall He is there to catch me, save me and deliver me.  I am really grateful to Jesus for the gift of salvation.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus, I lift up my friends, family and all of you out there in cyberspace who read these words.  I pray that you all will accept and appreciate the gift of God's grace and that the Lord will open the eyes of those who do not believe.  I say these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

www.karenejklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment