Sunday, February 20, 2011

Do Not Lose Heart


How many of you can raise your leg high and rest it gracefully on a ballet dance bar?  Probably some of us could although maybe not so graceful.  In 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NIV it says, "Therefore we do not lose heart.  Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal."

In this earthly life we will get sick and our bodies will not always do what we it to do.  When you are a born-again Christian the Lord says to not lose heart becasue these mometary troubles are preparing us for our forever in heaven.  We need to not be weary because what is seen is temporary and what is unseen is eternal. 
Let's pray:  Dear Lord Jesus I pray for all of those who are sick or experiencing difficult times.  I pray that they will put their faith and trust in You and not lose heart.  I pray for healing for anyone reading this and I pray that the Lord would deliver you from fear and anxiety.  I pray for the salvation of my unsaved friends and family.  Thank You Lord Jesus for Your sacrifice and for always loving us.  I say these things in Jesus' holy name. Amen.

I hope you all have a happy Sunday!
Blessings,
Karen EJ Klein

www.karenejklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment